Wednesday, November 25, 2009

3 of my favorite things....

I found this on facebook because of course I am "friends" with Disneyland :)


I feel like this perfectly sums up a few of my favorites things (No Sound of Music reference intended)....

The link below is a must see short video of President Obama pardoning this year's turkey, Courage. After seeing this video, I kinda wish I could be a turkey pardoned by the president- heck, how else do you get to live at Disneyland...If the link below doesn't work then copy and paste it into the web browser....

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2009/11/the-national-thanksgiving-turkey-pardoned-by-president-obama/

If you have more time to kill- you can watch the whole thing (7 minutes long). Again, its pretty great if you ask me...

2 comments:

LM said...

3 of your favorite things: Obama, Disneyland and ?.

You'll have to look Courage up next time you are at Disneyland.

-auntie weez

Kristina said...

Thanksgiving!